Tuesday, February 6, 2007

It is -30 and I do not know French

It seems that it takes the whole family to do the homework. Aleks waited until last moment to finish his French assignment. He has to write the radio announcement about a song, and to include the CD cover, and possibly bring some props, and make an instrument for his presentation. He had more than two weeks, but it seems that we are doing it last minute...

Ivan is helping him to polish his sentences for the announcement. I am sitting here, and cannot wait for them to finish so that we can go to YMCA. I will walk a thousand of miles on that treadmill tonight.

It is very very cold. I hope that this cold weather will go away by Thursday when I am going to volunteer to go with Aleks' school to the ski trip.

It is -30, and I do not know French!

No comments: