Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Summer

I plan to spend this summer in Toronto. It will be the first summer after many years that we have no plans to travel. I am actually looking forward to day trips to Awenda Provincial Park















I hope that we will have a chance to visit Sandbanks Provincial Park
















I may decide to be a tourist in Toronto and take a stroll downtown, just like any other tourist. There is so much to see and learn about this city. However, I will avoid the "tourist traps", such as CN Tower, Casa Loma, overpriced downtown restaurants, Niagara Falls (except maybe for Serbian picnic, but still not sure if I want to eat way to salty chevapchichi in July humid heat:), etc. Instead: Distillery District, museums, stroll by the lake, maybe visit Panorama on Bay and Bloor. Or just sit on my balcony sipping wine and munching on some good food.

Actually, honestly, I am looking forward to the lazy summer days on my balcony. Come and join me!

No comments: