Sunday, June 28, 2009

Sunset Chaser

I decided today to call myself a "Sunset Chaser". Why? Because I find sunsets to be mysterious and promising. The end is the new beginning. I find sunsets to be soothing and tranquil. Unlike me. I am not tranquil at all. I have storms within. I have big waves. I have thoughts heavy like mountains. Sunsets are light like a feather. Sun disappears on the horizon. Find a clear view of the sunset and put your finger on it. Draw a circle. Get the power. Find a moment of peace, quiet place to catch the moment. It is already gone, and thinking that you catch it will soon be an illusion. Sunset chaser will continue until the last sunset imprints its colors in his soul. Share a moment with the nature. Watch the sunset, alone, or in a crowd, alone, or with someone who loves you. Give them sunset as a present. It is never too late to chase the dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

stumble across your blog. nice name: sunset chaser.