Wednesday, October 28, 2009

This is it


I saw "This is it" tonight. I am amazed and dazed. He was truly unique individual. I could feel his deep sorrow, felt in his soft spoken words, his worries about world problems, while he was suffering tremendously. But he was in good shape. He was sharp, he was strong, funny and professional. I felt as if I knew him personally. He was truly one of a kind, without borders, without definition, or explanation. His eternal character will fit any place or time. Remember the time. Man in the mirror. Black or white. I'll be there. Beat it. "I love you more", he used to say to his screaming fans.

I just think that he was just too beautiful for this world, truly full of hatred, envy and incompetence. I wish he could have lived to give us more of his positive energy, his beauty and his art. It seems that the best of us really leave us very fast. As if they busy souls cannot put up with all the crap that is going on in dealing with people who are just too shallow to get the true meaning of life. Michael said it. It is love spelled L O V E. We love you Michael. Your music lives on, and you are in my hall of fame!

No comments: